First things first, what is AI and ML?
AI and ML allows for a more seamless user experience for mobile applications. For example:
- Problem solving: Allows for problems to be solved quickly (eg. directional apps providing alternative routes due to disruptions.)
- Search Engines: Enhances search engines in your app to produce better results for your users, saving them time by prioritising relevant results.
- Engagement: Provides engaging content for your users, making your app more fun and entertaining to use.
For your customer: A concern with new technologies is security. However, AI and ML can actually add extra security for your consumers. Secure app authentications and verification can be set up for your app in ways such as fingerprints and facial recognition. This is especially important for any apps with sensitive information such as banking applications. Giving your customers a sense of privacy and security is a crucial part of obtaining a loyal user base.
For you: Fraud is a significant worry for any business. Machine learning can help alleviate this concern by analysing data for various frauds such as credit card fraud. One less thing to worry about!
- Behavioural: Learn how users behave to understand consumer behaviour and improve security by detecting any unusual activity.
- Recommendation: Focus on personalisation and customer experience.
- Reasoning: Take advantage of AI’s “thinking” capacities and use it to find solutions to real time problems quickly and efficiently.