HR and Talent Acquisition
We at xEnabler, provide digital transformation using new age smart technologies for more than 10 years. We have clients located primarily in Australia and NewZealand that are served by our Australian teams. This job is with one of our longest standing customers based in Sydney.
We have a number of openings in our technical and operational team focusing on mobile, web development and Industry 4.0 to be part of our technology leadership team. As a part of this expansion we are looking for a HR + Talent Acquisition to join our award winning digital team.
As a part of this role, you will be responsible for,
- Work closely with management on all diversity initiatives involving recruitment to ensure fairness in hiring practices.
- Facilitate recruitment from defining skill needs to building the talent pool and hiring.
- Use various methods to recruit and network with potential candidates including social media platforms, networking events and job fairs.
- Ensure proper onboarding for new hires and the necessary paperwork is completed promptly and accurately.
- Conduct preliminary interviews with recruits to gauge interest, personality and salary requirements.
- Provide feedback to management about details regarding applications.
- Using standardized screening techniques, Assess the skills, qualifications and experience of potential candidates.
- Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified team to support the organization.
- Define the various process needed on HR front
- Lead employer branding initiatives. Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
To be successful in this role, you must have,
- 4-7 Years’ experience from IT Industry with end-to-end recruitment using job portals, various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Professional Human Resources certification strongly preferred.
- Impeccable communication skills
- Keen interest in evaluating product/market situations, analyzing raw data, and transforming it into actionable strategies.
- Benefits Work autonomy and freedom to implement strategies Hyper-intensive growth culture
- Learning opportunities and access to specialised courses
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally.
- Experience in the continuous development of talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates.
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company and answer any questions a potential hire may have.
- Experience working with a diverse team and striving for fairness in hiring all races, genders and ages
It would be nice if you have any extra skills such as,
- Knowledge and experience in any other test automation frameworks
What you will get as a reward
- Above market level salary
- Opportunity for continuous growth
- Ability to be part of core leadership team and drive decisions
- Greenfield setup to match your career path.
- Opportunity to work with people working on cutting edge technologies and solutions
If you’re passionate about human resources and talent acquisition, we would like to meet you. Send us following to start the conversation
- Your LinkedIn Profile link
- Your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remote or Pune, India